Application for the International Scholarships at Kansai International Academy in Japan – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Kansai International Academy in Japan.
The scholarship is offered to all international and domestic students that wish to enrol in any second of the high school year at KIA. The selected students will be given an exemption and will have to pay only a part of the contents on the tuition fee list for 6 years. The selected students may not have to pay all or part of the amount for the following items or 6 years in secondary school and high school: Enrolment fee, Facility costs, Annual tuition fee, Facilities and education enhancement fee, Study abroad support fee, Intensive ESL tuition fee(only if attended), and High school entrance fee.
Kansai International Academy is a private group of international schools pre-K through grade 9 in Japan. KIA became an International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) Primary Years Program (PYP) school and was founded in 2001.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from within Japan and other foreign countries can both apply.
- The Scholarship is open for High school and secondary school students in Art and Science subjects.
- The applicants must be having remarkably excelling grades in the elementary school (past three years) where the student is enrolled at.
- Students are required to have submitted all necessary documents.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS, TOEFL, C1, and CEFR.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants need to attend the school briefing session to be able to take the admission application fill admission form and submit it at Kansai International Academy Middle School 4-9-28 Shinzaike Minamimachi, Nada-Ku, Kobe 657-0864.
- To be able to participate in the scholarship, the applicants must have taken the entrance examination for a scholarship of the school.
Application must include:
- Application form
- Entrance examination ticket
- Envelope for replying to examination vouchers
- Tack seal for notification of on-site examination results
- Entrance examination fee transfer
- Copy of result book
- Personal report
- Medical certificate
- Copy of date of birth
- Self recommendation letter
- Special student quota entrance examination.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 18th November 2021 and 13th January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below