Application for the International Scholarships at OnbeKasm Kbrs University in Turkey – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the OnbeKasm Kbrs University in Turkey.
Approximately eight studentships are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.Scholars will get the award worth up to £5,000.
Established in 1884, Bangor University was the first UK University to offer an MBA and is currently ranked in the top 25 in the world for banking research. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a range of disciplines and ranked 1st in the UK for its high-quality student housing.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the following Santander countries are eligible to apply:
- Europe: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain.
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, USA, Uruguay.
- Asia: China Russia, Singapore.
- Middle East: Qatar.
- Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- To take part in this program, applicants are required to be a national from one of the 21 Santander network countries listed above, be in possession of a formal offer letter to commence in January 2020 on a Taught Master’s course at Bangor University, i.e. a course leading to an MA, MSc, MBA or LLM – For a list of the January entry courses.
- The studentship is only open to full-time students studying on campus. It will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, personal qualities, and achievements
- For entry at the university, all aspirants are needed to meet the English language requirements.
- For being enlisted in the master’s degree program, seekers are recommended to have a good UK bachelor honors degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education from their home country and check the entry requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to involve in this education program then it’s mandatory for you to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the Bangor University. After being registered, contestants can download and send the completed award application form by email to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Must include a copy of your transcript(s) from your most recent program of study in English, a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below