Application for the International Scholarships at Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University, Saudi Arabia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University in Saudi Arabia.
All non-Saudi Arabian female students that want to pursue a bachelor’s degree study at PNU are eligible to apply. The students that meet the criteria of the scholarship will be selected and receive up to 18,000 SAR for their bachelor studies.
Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University is a public women’s university located in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. It is the largest women’s university in the world ranking 91st in the continent.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All non-Saudi Arabian applicants are eligible.
- Bachelor or diploma level study programme taught at PNU are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be non-Saudi Arabian female students or non-Saudi Arabian students residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with valid Residence permits (Iqama).
- The applicants must pass the medical examination stipulated by the regulations and instructions, and be medically fit.
- The applicants must have a high school certificate or an equalized one.
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or an equalized it with the marks record from Saudi Arabia or outside and must pass the general aptitude test and the attainment test, provided by the National Center for Measurement to register for a bachelor’s program, or an applied college diploma.
- The students must pass the English language test of the university, if applicable. Proficiency in the Arabic language is a plus.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can sign in to their account and apply for the preferred programme. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
Application must include:
- The high school certificate or that equates it with the marks record certified from cultural mission of Saudi Arabia in the country of issuance of the certificate and translate them into Arabic language
- Certificate of good conduct in the event that this is not possible, at least two recommendations from known parties in the applicant’s country be submitted
- Valid passport for the applicant
- Approval paper from applicant’s country to study in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Valid Police clearance certificate
- A medical report issued before applying (max 3 months).
- Applications js Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below