Application for the International Scholarships at the University of Oregon in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Oregon in USA.
The bursary is available for international and domestic students who will enter the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the University of Oregon in the United States. The awards will be distributed in the following manner: UO Excellence Scholarship: The UO Excellence Scholarship awards a limited number of non-resident top scholars $60,000 over four years – $15,000 per year, Summit Scholarship: The Summit Scholarship awards Oregon top scholars $16,000 over four years – $4,000 per year, and due to the difference in tuition, non-resident top scholars will receive $40,000 over four years – $10,000 per year, and Apex Scholarship: The Apex Scholarship awards Oregon residents $8,000 total – $2,000 per year for four years, and due to the difference in tuition, non-resident residents will receive $30,000 total – $7,500 per year for four years.
The University of Oregon was founded in 1876 and is a public flagship research university in the US. The university is organized into five colleges and seven professional schools and offers 272-degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world
- Pursuing masters or bachelors degree in any subject area.
- UO Excellence Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.90 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale
- Summit Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.80 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1250 SAT or 26 ACT).
- Apex Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.70 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale
- Students have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized English language test scores.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- And email it to email@example.com.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below