Application for the International Scholarships at Whittier College in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Whittier College in USA.
The award will be presented to students with excellent academic records. This funding opportunity is open for students who want to pursue an undergraduate course at the university. Whittier College will provide the educational fund based on the Office of Admission’s criteria and typically remains the same each year.
Opened in 1887, Whittier College is a private liberal arts college in Whittier, California. As of fall 2019, the college had approximately 1,700 students. It is one of the most diverse liberal arts colleges in the country. Whittier offers over 30 majors and 30 minors in 23 disciplines and claims emphasis on interdisciplinary learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The scholarship will be given to students, including those given on criteria of academic performance, international citizenship, year of entry, and other designations
- Candidates can submit their standardized test scores. Whittier College will consider your highest section scores from across all test dates from your SAT or ACT results
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the following:
- A score of 550 or higher on the verbal section of the SAT, or a subscore of 24 or higher on the Reading and/or English sections of the ACT.
- The applicant’s first language is English.
- If the applicant has attended a high school where the primary language of instruction is English for at least three years.
- TOEFL/IELTS/site waiver form.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in the programme, applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Students have to submit letter of recommendation, secondary School Report, official transcripts, International Financial Certification form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below