Application for the International Scholarships at Winstedt School in Singapore – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Winstedt School in Singapore.
Students who wish to undertake the higher secondary programme at Winstedt School are eligible to receive this award. It is presented to offer them a unique opportunity to learn in an environment customized to their needs. All international and domestic students can apply for it. The students whose applications are accepted and are admitted to the school in the higher secondary programme under this scholarship will receive financial assistance in tuition fee reduction or any other form preferred by the school at that moment.
The Winstedt School is an international school with 400 students at its campus in the central Kallang district that focuses on emotional well-being, lower teacher-to-student ratio (2:15), and support team. It is highly equipped to meet the needs of children.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can apply to be admitted in either of the grades taught at Winstedt.
- The students must already be enrolled in the school and must be a part of it.
- The students must genuinely need financial assistance.
- The students must have applied for the higher secondary programme at Winstedt.
- The students must be four years or older to be admitted at Winstedt School.
- The students must have a basic level understanding of the English
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s immunization records
- Digital headshot photo of the student
- Student’s passport and Singapore identity card
- Parent’s passports and Singapore identity cards
- Past two years, school reports
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below