Application for the International Sports Scholarships at University of the West of England in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of the West of England in UK.
The educational award is available for high-performing international athletes and it has a motive of helping them in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the University of the West of England, Bristol. The educational bursary will provide a 30% discount on the tuition fees and also a comprehensive performance sports support package.
The University of the West of England was established as a school in 1595 by the Society of Merchant Venturers. It is a public research university that ranked among the top 25 higher education institutions in England for its graduate employment prospects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Participants can join a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Demonstrate excellence in their chosen sport
- Represent UWE Bristol in BUCS competitions and raise the profile of their sport through high achievement
- Satisfy UWE Bristol entry requirements
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another UWE Bristol tuition fee discount.
- The candidates should have an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- The candidates have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
INTERNATIONAL SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates are suggested to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can register their interest by contacting Performance Sport Officer, Guy Coles at Guy.Coles@uwe.ac.uk for the grant.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, students might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below