Application for the SAISUA Awards for International in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bond University in Japan.
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue bachelors or masters studies for the session 2021/2022. The winners of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded with up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It has an influence and impact on higher education learning and teaching, improving the student experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STAND OUT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Egypt, Kenya, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru.
- Bachelor or masters degree in a range of subject areas.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements..
- For being admitted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
STAND OUT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Attach the school reference, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including two references, a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 October, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below