Application for the International Stellar Scholarships at Alliance Manchester Business School in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Alliance Manchester Business School in UK.
The programme is open for overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the Alliance Manchester Business School. Alliance Manchester Business School will provide two international stellar scholarships to talented international students in 2022. These awards are worth £2,000 per year across three years of study.
As ranked 2nd business school in the UK, Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS) is the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STELLAR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singapore, Malaysia or Norway are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- International students (classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes) who are residents of Singapore, Malaysia or Norway and achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent).
- Successful applicants will be identified via academic performance
- Applicants must demonstrate a broad general education including acceptable levels of Literacy and Numeracy, equivalent to at least Grade B or 6 in GCSE/IGCSE English Language and Mathematics
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or;
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 in any individual component, or;
- An acceptable equivalent qualification.
INTERNATIONAL STELLAR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Your written application should outline your commitment to academic studies and extra-curricular pursuits.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below