Application for the International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Federation University in Australia.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage prospective international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. The successful scholar will receive the amount of AUD 2,000 per Semester for two Semesters. (Total annual value $4,000 AUD). This scholarship is not a full accommodation scholarship but is to support students who choose to live in University accommodation in Victoria. There will be additional accommodation costs.
Federation University is an Australian public and private university founded in 1870. It’s the fourth-oldest college or university in Australia. The university offers both undergraduate and graduates degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at the Federation University can be applied for.
- be a new international student who will begin their studies in Australia in 2022;
- have Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) issued by Federation University;
- be enrolling in an eligible program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad);
- be studying at Federation University Australia in Ballarat, Gippsland, or Berwick.
- Aspirants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program.
ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below