Application for the International Student and Housing Incentive Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Pittsburgh in USA.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The University of Pittsburgh will provide the educational fund to all deserving students to complete their education in the USA.
Founded in 1787 as the Pittsburgh Academy, the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) is a state-related public research university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is composed of 17 undergraduate and graduate schools and colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HOUSING INCENTIVE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The International Student and Housing Incentive The studentships are awarded to non-immigrant students in recognition of solid academic performance and to alleviate the financial demands of international education.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement; TOEFL IBT 80 or higher
- or IELTS 6.5 or higher
- (TOEFL or IELTS Exceptions)
- SAT 1 or ACT test scores
HOUSING INCENTIVE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official high school transcript or self-reported academic record, letter(s) of recommendation, essay, Mandatory Student Health Record, Bank Statement, Financial Responsibility Form, International Transcript Evaluation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below