Application for the International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship in Australia – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Griffith University in Australia.
Want to study abroad? Here is an opportunity to apply a scholarship for international students coming to study undergraduate & postgraduate coursework degree program in Australia.
Griffith University is offering International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship to the eligible students. The scholarship is open for high-achieving students articulating from an overseas partner institution who are enrolling as a new full-time student in 2019-20.
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland, Australia. It has five physical campuses. It has over 44,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. It is a verdant university and a member of the IRU.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ARTICULATION PARTNER EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Applicant must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an eligible degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Must have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Applicant must be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University and be receiving credit.
- Students must be articulating directly from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
- The applicant must have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ARTICULATION PARTNER EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- The applicant may also need to add a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 17, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below