Application for the International Student Emergency Assistance in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Oklahoma in USA.
International students who wish to undertake any graduate degree program at Minnesota State University Mankato for the academic session 2021/2022. Minnesota State University Mankato will provide the award amount of up to $1,000 to the successful candidates.
Minnesota State University, Mankato is a public university in Mankato that promotes learning via effective undergraduate and graduate teaching, scholarship, and research in service to the state, region, and global community. It is named No. 1 MN community college.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all across the world are eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicants must have currently in the US
- Invalid F-1/J-1 status
- Enrolled fall 2021
- Applied to graduate in fall 2021, spring 2022 or summer 2022
- Articulated need for financial support
- Have not previously been awarded.
- To be admitted to the university, the applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- The applicants are required to attain average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based test)score of 61 or better; OR
- IELTS academic test score of 5 or better; OR
- TOEFL PBT (paper-based test)score of 500 or better; OR
- Duolingo English Test score of 95 or better; OR
- Pearson Test of English(PTE) score of 47 or better; OR
- Successful completion of the highest levelof the Intensive English Program (IEP) at Minnesota State University, Mankato, with a B+ average or better and at least a B in each course; OR
- Completion of Level 112at an English Language School (ELS) in the U.S.; OR
- SAT Critical Reading sub-score of 400or higher (Taken prior to March 2016) or SAT Reading sub-score of 22 or higher (Taken March 2016 or later); OR
- ACT English score of 18or higher; OR
- Students transferring from a U.S. college or university may satisfy the English proficiency requirement by the completion of one semester of Freshman English Composition I with a C or better If the student is transferring from a school that is on the quarter system they would have to complete Freshman Composition I & II with a C or bettergrade.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to complete their application through the university’s online portal. Applicants who will be accepted by the university will be considered.
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts
- Records of diplomas and certificates
- Passport ID page copy
- Financial documentation (bank statement, loan approval, or scholarship/financial guarantee)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below