Application for the International Student Grants at Tabor College in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Tabor College in USA.
This grant application is exclusively open for all international students from outside of the USA towards undertaking an undergraduate programme at Tabor College. Both freshman and transfer students are eligible to apply for this award. The selected candidates will be offered up to $4,500 as an award for the said grant to undertake their undergraduate study at Tabor.
Tabor College is a private Mennonite liberal arts college in Hillsboro, Kansas, United States. Tabor College is ranked 50th in Regional Colleges Midwest. Its vision is to be the college of choice for students who seek a life-transforming, academically excellent, globally relevant, and decidedly Christian education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students from the outside USA are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Tabor College can be applied for.
- The applicants must be a citizen of a country outside of the USA.
- The applicants must provide all necessary and legitimate documents at the time of application.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 70
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First, an application for admission must be made via the university portal. All students that meet the grant criteria will be considered for the award.
Application must include:
- All final transcripts – high school/secondary school & college/university
- International Student Data Sheet
- International Transfer Information Sheet
- Declaration of finance – proof that one has the finances to pay for education (Bank Statement, Bank Letter, etc.).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June or 15th July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below