Application for the International Student Retention Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Portland State University in USA.
The scholarships will be awarded to international students who demonstrate financial need and want to apply for the undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree program in the USA. Recipients receive a $1,500 tuition waiver for a maximum of six terms and awarded to international undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate students.
Established in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution, Portland State University (PSU) is a public research university in Portland, Oregon. It is composed of seven constituent colleges, offering undergraduate degrees in one hundred twenty-three fields and postgraduate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RETENTION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world..
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Students must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
RETENTION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this program, applicants must be recommended to take admission in the undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate degree at the university.
Application must include:
- Submit high school transcripts, grades and other relevant academic records along with your graduation certificate, diploma or exam results or certificates. If you have taken any college or university classes, submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below