Application for the International Student Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Australian Catholic University in Australia.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) engages the Catholic Intellectual Tradition to bring a distinct perspective to higher education. The sponsorship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
For most undergraduate courses, international applicants must have the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 Certificate and Postgraduate courses are for students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or have significant work experience. Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU degree
- Campus: any
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online. Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
Application must include:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below