Application for the Global Wales Postgraduate Placements for International in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Montreal in Canada.
This scholarship is an excellent chance to attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world for those students who might be unable to do so due to their financial hardship. All the participants will get the amount of up to $19,339 per year to cover their study expenses.
With 14 amazing faculties and a most comprehensive range of degree programs, the University of Montreal is a comprehensive university where you can learn from the world’s some of the best creative and inspiring people.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects are Undergraduate, Master and PhD.
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must have enrolled in a full-time approved study program
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language requirements are varied depending on the course you are applying for. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to prove your proficiency in English: IELTS and TOEFL.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission in the applicable program and after that complete a declaration form.
Application must include:
- All candidates are required to submit documents like Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below