Application for the International Student Scholarships at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA.
Both undergraduate and graduate international students that wish to study at LSUS are eligible to receive this application towards the tuition fee and other educational costs. LSUS will bear the tuition fee, books and supplies, living expenses, and insurance costs of the selected international students.
Louisiana State University Shreveport is a public university in Shreveport with exceptional academics and generous financial aid. Ranked in the top Regional Universities South, LSUS is holding on to its mission to TEACH, HEAL and DISCOVER in order to advance the well-being of the region and beyond.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree study can be undertaken at LSUS.
- The applicants must be admitted to the desired programme at LSUS.
- Candidates need to provide official SAT or ACT scores while applying.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 61, TOEFL PBT – 500, IELTS – 6.0, ELS – 112, TLC – 9, and PTE – 47.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to complete their admission application on the university’s official portal. International students will be considered.
Application must include:
- High school records
- Bachelor degree
- Students visa
- Proof of immunization
- Health insurance
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4th October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below