International Student Scholarships at University of Cumbria in UK-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Cumbria in UK.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria.For undergraduates to the value of 50% of tuition fee costs for the first year and For postgraduates to the value of 50% of the full tuition fee
Launched ten years ago at the University of Cumbria, we are founded on the experience and tradition of well over 150 years of higher education. We are a growing, multi-campus university that is home to over 10,000 students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria. For students enrolling on programmes lasting more than one year The grant is awarded for the first year of the programme only
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be submitted by email to scholarships-at cumbria.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- APPLICATION FORM
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below