Application for the International Student Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian Catholic University in Australia.
Australian Catholic University is pleased to offer up to 14 scholarships to international students. These opportunities are open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with the outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies. The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
Australian Catholic University was established on 1 January 1991. ACU has a wide range of institutes and centres, as well as four faculties. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this merit award, applicants in need to take admission for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at ACU. After taking enrollment, applicants can complete the Online Application for the grant.
Application must include:
- You must attach the following documentation with your application: Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below