Application for the International Student Support Awards at University of Victoria in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Victoria in Canada.
These scholarships are exclusively given to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need at the University of Victoria. The University of Victoria awards scholarships to academically outstanding international students. The value of the scholarships ranges from $3,000 to $10,000. Eligibility requirements for the scholarship include being a full-time undergraduate student and being an international student.
The University of Victoria is a public research university and holds a mission to facilitate the acquisition, dissemination, and application of deepened knowledge at UVic and throughout the world. It is ranked 301st in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SUPPORT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national students can apply.
- Undergraduate programme taught at the University of Victoria are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be entering or continuing undergraduate students demonstrating financial need.
- The applicants must have attended complete schooling and have a high school diploma to be enrolled in any undergraduate programme at the University of Victoria.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 90, TOEFL PBT – 575, MELAB – 90, LPI – 6, CAEL – 70, and IELTS – 6.5.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SUPPORT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students must create an account on the university application portal and apply. Students will automatically be considered upon applying.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below