Application for the International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Morehead State University in USA.
The International Student Scholarships are available to incoming international undergraduate freshmen or new transfer students with less than 24 total semester hours. The selected international applicants will be provided $4,000 per semester towards the cost of the applied undergraduate programme at MSU.
Morehead State University is a public university in Morehead, Kentucky. Morehead State University is ranked 48th in Regional Universities South and aims to educate students for success in a global environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Morehead State University are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have a minimum Admission Index score of 450; and a minimum composite ACT score of 20 or SAT combined score of 1020 or higher.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for the renewal of the scholarships.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 in high school for undergraduate admission, SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS 5.0, TOEFL 61, and Michigan Test 82.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications for undergraduate programmes at Morehead State must be submitted online via the application portal of the university. All international students will be considered.
Application must include:
- High school transcript showing proof of graduation
- Original, official financial documents
- Picture page of passport and visa and I-20
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1st, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below