Application for the Rochester Founders Scholarship for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hitotsubashi University in Japan.
The grant is specifically designed for privately financed international students undertaking a master’s, research, or doctoral degree at Hitotsubashi University in Japan. It will offer coverage towards the cost of studying the applied programme. The students will be granted benefits towards the cost of study of any master, research, or doctoral programme at Hitotsubashi in Japan.
Hitotsubashi University is a national university specializing in social sciences ranked 14th in Asia seeking to provide education and conduct research in a spirit of autonomy and intellectual integrity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Entrants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- International students can apply to any master, research, or doctoral programme available at Hitotsubashi.
- The applicants must be privately financed students enrolled in any programme at Hitotsubashi.
- Applicants must have attended high school to be admitted to any programme at Hitotsubashi University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL iBT – 79, and IELTS – 6.0.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Medical certificate
- Past academic transcript
- 2 recent photos
- Foreign resident registration application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2nd August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below