Application for the International Studies Award of Distinction in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Douglas College in Canada.
The purpose of the educational award is to provide financial aid for students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at Douglas College. Douglas College will provide an award amount of up to $3,000 to the winning candidates for the year 2020.
Founded in 1970, Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in Canada, educating close to 25,000 students per year. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by Douglas College
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- You are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language prior to admission to Douglas College.
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Douglas College. After that, they can apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- You must submit a CV and academic certificates with your Application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below