Application for the International Taught Masters Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Winchester in Australia.
The motive of this bursary is to help those overseas participants who want to pursue their postgraduate studies at a reputable university in the United Kingdom. The educational award will provide £1,000 to the master’s students at the University of Winchester.
In 1928, the University of Winchester was founded as King Alfred’s College and officially known as the university in 2005. It is a public research university that holds its graduation ceremonies in Winchester Cathedral each year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign applicants are eligible.
- They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
- Successful participants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- You must have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show your ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No formal application is required for the award, enrol in a master’s degree program and you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of your current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below