Application for the International Trustee Scholarships at North Central College in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the North Central College in USA.
All international students that want to undertake any degree programme, undergraduate or graduate, in any discipline, at North Central College are eligible for this scholarship upon applying. The North Central College will provide the selected student’s tuition, fees, academic year room, board, books, and medical insurance.
North Central College is a private college in Naperville, Illinois. North Central College is ranked #19 in Regional Universities Midwest. It has been a place where new ideas lead to unlimited possibilities since 1861.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL TRUSTEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate-level study programmes taught at NCC are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be newly entering first-year or transfer students.
- Students must submit all necessary documents while applying.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- EIKEN – Pre 1
INTERNATIONAL TRUSTEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be made on the Common Application portal. All international students should submit a separate application for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- The students must submit official high school transcripts/records and certification of graduation and recommendation letter, and personal statement if they want to.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below