Application for the International Undergraduate Awards at La Roche University in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the La Roche University in USA.
The educational award is available to all high achieving international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the La Roche University. The La Roche University will provide an award of the value from $10,000 to $17,000 to the excellent international candidates.
La Roche University is known as a private university in McCandless Township, Pennsylvania. It was established as a Roman Catholic college by the Sisters of Divine Providence in 1963 and now sits on an 80-acre (320,000 m2) campus in McCandless, within the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have previous year degree with academic achievement from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the La Roche University. After applying, students will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered. the Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below