Application for the International undergraduate financial aid at University of Lincoln in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in New Zealand.
The study programmes are available for new students who want to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Lincoln in New Zealand. The grants valued at NZ$3,000 are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programmes.
Manchester University is a renowned UK institution that draws thousands of students from around the world to study here every year. It was founded in partnership with the Science and Technology Institute of Victoria University and the Institute of Manchester.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- The bursaries are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programmes.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Earned a minimum of 15 credits from your current institution.
- Earned a 2.7 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- IELTS – 5.5 overall, with at least 5.5 for Reading and Writing, and no other component less than 5.0.
- TOEFL – overall score of 46 (with at least 18 in Writing)
- PTE – 42 overall score, with at least 42 in Reading and Writing and at least 36 in other communicative skills.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, a copy of the passport with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below