Application for the International Undergraduate GPA Based Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Youngstown State University in USA.
The award is accessible for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.The award will be distributed in the following manner:$1,000 International Access Award (For GPA 3.0-3.33 equivalent), $4,000 International Achievement Award (For GPA 3.34-3.69 equivalent) and $7,000 International Scholar Award (For 3.7 and above the equivalent)
Established in 1908, Youngstown University is a medium-sized public research university in Ohio, USA. It is composed of 6 undergraduate colleges and offers various degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GPA BASED SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas students are worthy.
- Bachelors degree program in any subject stream.
- Students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- You must be able to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
- For taking admission, applicants must hold a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
GPA BASED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant
Application must include:
- High school transcripts/Mark Sheet, photocopy of passport, affidavit of Financial Support Form and financial documents and e-mail it to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below