Application for the International Undergraduate Scholarship at Nottingham Trent University in UK 2019 Entry is now open for International students in UK.
The Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer prestigious scholarships for international and European Union (EU) students who have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
The Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The scholarship is available for the international and European Union (EU) students Students.
English Language Requirements: International and European Union (EU) students who have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete this application form – make sure you fill in all sections.
- You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for.
- Please email your form to [email protected] before 16:00 GMT (4 pm) of the application deadline.
- Applications received after the final deadline will not be considered.
- If we receive your application after 16:00 GMT (4 pm), we will consider it for the next deadline. If we receive your application after the final deadline, it will not be considered.
We will contact you with our decision within four weeks of the deadline.
- Application Deadline:
- Monday 14 January 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday 25 March 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday 20 May 2019 16:00 GMT
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below