Application for the International Undergraduate Student Bursary in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Manitoba in Canada.
The program aids highly motivated students who have excellent academic standing and demonstrate financial need. Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university consistently ranked among the top in Canadian Universities. It offers various degree programs and has 27 academic departments f throughout the Bannatyne campus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- All nationalities.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below