Application for the International Undergraduate Student Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Concordia University in USA.
This scheme is meant to provide financial support to those students undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Concordia University, Wisconsin. The selected students will receive upto $12,000 if they have applied without ACT or SAT and upto $22,000 if they have applied with ACT or SAT scores per academic year.
Concordia University Wisconsin is a private Lutheran university and higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and the world. It was ranked 258th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Applicants are allowed to apply to all undergraduate degree courses and subjects under this grant.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must already be enrolled in an undergraduate course at Concordia.
- The applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 to get admitted at Concordia.
- The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency tests with minimum required scores:
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 6
- PTE – 55
- Duolingo – 90.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply online and complete the applications process as guided by the university. The accepted students will be eligible to receive this grant.
Application must include:
- Application form
- High school report
- Official transcript in English
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial support
- Personal statement
- Work experience
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 29, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below