Application for the International Undergraduate Student Y2 Merit Scholarship in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the East Tennessee State University in USA.
East Tennessee State University is delighted to announce an International Undergraduate Student Year 2 – Y2 Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is open for undergraduate international students who have already enrolled at ETSU.
The Y2Merit cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships that cover costs of tuition. Examples are CAS, HID, Midway, SACM, etc.
ETSU is the fourth largest university in the state and has off-campus centers in nearby Kingsport and Elizabethton. The university provides numerous opportunities and benefits for their students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT Y2 MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students from around the world are invited to apply.
- Be current ETSU international students who have been enrolled for at least one full semester but no more than two semesters at ETSU
- Have a minimum ETSU grade point average of 3.0
- Be in lawful F1 or J1 status
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT Y2 MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Scholarships will only be offered to start in the fall semester. No initial awards will be offered for the spring term.
- Awardees will be notified of selection by May 31st
- Scholarships will not cover program, service and course fees, health insurance, housing, meal plans, etc
- Students apply to this scholarship application form through the given link: https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Form/Start/aeacf830-b2d1-42eb-9321-2b50247eadbb
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below