Application for the International Volunteer HQ’s Alternative Break Scholarship in New Zealand – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the International Volunteer HQ Limited in New Zealand.
An Alternative Break offers both individuals and groups the opportunity to support communities abroad as volunteers on specific social issues such as education, environmental, health and community projects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HQ’S ALTERNATIVE BREAK ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from any nationality are eligible to apply for the grant.
- The fund is open for those who are looking to break away from the standard-issue Spring, Summer or Winter Break and join forces with other travellers who are passionate about creating positive change through meaningful international experiences.
- Anyone who is motivated to volunteer abroad or take an international internship can apply for this application .
- The staff of International Volunteer HQ, Intern Abroad HQ and Global and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to enter this competition.
- Keep in mind that you will need to ensure that you meet the requirements to support the project or internship that you want to take part in.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered.
HQ’S ALTERNATIVE BREAK APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must need to register their application form for being a part of the opportunity.
Application must include:
- A recent photo, video and blog content must be submitted by the participant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 20, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below