Application for the Internshala Career Scholarship for Indian Students in India – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Internshala in India.
The programme aims to recognize a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field. The grant is a one-time reward of INR 25,000 to complete their education in India.
Founded in 2010, Internshala is an internship and online training platform, based in Gurgaon, India. It helps students find internships with organisations in India. It aggregated internships across India and articles on education, technology and skill gap.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNSHALA CAREER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Girls (Indian nationals) between the ages of 17 to 23 years (as of 31st December 2020), i.e., born between 1st January 1997 and 31st December 2003 with a career objective are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
INTERNSHALA CAREER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Students must have to submit the referee check, academic transcripts and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below