Application for the INTI Postgraduate Merit International Scholarship in Malaysia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the INTI International University & Colleges in Malaysia.
The studentship is available for those brilliant aspirants from Malaysia and all over the globe who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework. The sponsorship will provide a 50% tuition fee waiver.
INTI International University & Colleges is owned by INTI Education Group, which has formalized its partnership with Laureate International Universities in 2008. The university and colleges are divided into faculties, each has its own pre-university, diploma and degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTI SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Malaysia and all over the globe.
- Masters degree in any subject.
- To be eligible for this studentship, candidates are required to enroll in the bachelor’s degree in any of their chosen subjects at the university in session 2020-2021.
- You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
INTI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested aspirants are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the INTI International University & Colleges. After being admitted, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must send the CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) 2 weeks before class commencement.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below