Application for the INTO Progressors Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
These scholarships are exclusively offered to students that have an unconditional offer from INTO Queen’s for any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programme. The scholarship award consists of 10% of the net tuition fees for the first year of study.
The Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university ranked 43rd in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021. It is also 21st in the world for international outlook. It aims to keep serving academic excellence to its students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTO PROGRESSORS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- All degree programmes, undergraduate, postgraduate, or research, taught at QUB are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must be new international students progressing from INTO Queen’s with unconditional offers for the academic year 2022/23.
- The students must email proof of payment transfer to International Scholarships.
- The applicant must have completed high school or hold a Master’s degree is a Second Class Honours degree from the UK or its international equivalent.
- The students must submit test scores of standardized tests to provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS and TOEFL are accepted at QUB.
INTO PROGRESSORS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can go to the Direct Application Portal of the university and submit their admission applications online. Students that will pay their tuition by the deadline will be considered for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- Degree transcripts
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates
- Research proposal
- Certified translation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16th September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below