Application for the Investintech – CAJ Journalism Scholarship in Canada – 2021. Entry is now open at the Investintech.com Inc and Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) in Canada.
The educational program is open to support and encourage Canadian journalism students who are working towards either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a college or university in Canada. The bursary will provide $1,000.00 CAD, free one-year membership with the CAJ and One free pass to the annual CAJ national conference.
Investintech.com Inc. is a Canadian company incorporated in 2000 and its products are built by their software development team headquartered in Toronto, Canada. The Canadian Association of Journalists is a professional organization with more than 700 members across Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INVESTINTECH – CAJ JOURNALISM SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from Canadian journalism students.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Majoring in a journalism program, working towards either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Currently accepted to or enrolled in a college or university in Canada.
- Pursuing a course of studies leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in journalism.
- For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
INVESTINTECH – CAJ JOURNALISM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit your entry along with the following details: Name, Email address, Phone number, Educational Institute (college or university), Program/Degree, Your journalism experience: internships, school newspapers, relevant positions, blogs, etc. Submit Your Application. Please submit your entry to the Investintech – CAJ Scholarship using this form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below