Application for the IoPPN Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for Domestic International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience in UK.
There are a Number of Awards available for all full-time students undertaking a Postgraduate Taught (PGCert, PGDip or MSc) course at the IoPPN, starting in September 2020. To support students for postgraduate study, the program will provide financial support. The value of scholarships is up to £5,000 to the winning candidates.
Established in 1948, The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience is a research institution that offers a wide range of master’s and diploma programmes, and outstanding research opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IOPPN POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Have applied to one of the full-time Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the IoPPN (*see the full list of eligible courses below), and be due to commence their programme in September 2020 (please note scholarships cannot be deferred to 2021 or later entry)
- As the award provides partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
- In order to apply for the award, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements for the Postgraduate Taught Programme, set by King’s College London.
IOPPN POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic qualifications and merit, relevant clinical and/or work experience and personal statement should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below