Application for the ISIP International Student Internship Program in USA – 2019/2020.Entry is now open at the Princeton University in USA.
The purpose of the ISIP program is to offer promising young scholars from outside of the United States the opportunity to get to know Princeton University and to work with and learn alongside Princeton’s renowned professors and scholars.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ISIP INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Internship applicants must be currently enrolled undergraduates at institutions outside of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age before the start of the internship.
- Only college students who have already completed a year of full-time undergraduate study by the start of the summer internship can apply, i.e. students who will become college sophomores, juniors, or seniors after the summer internship are eligible to apply.
- High school students, incoming college freshmen, as well as students who will receive their bachelor’s degrees before the start date of the summer program are not eligible to apply.
- International students must be able to meet the funding requirements for J-1 Student Intern visas, including covering costs of housing, healthcare, transportation, and visa. Individuals need to submit official documentation of financial support before acceptance to the program.
- In limited circumstances, a sponsoring faculty member may wish to provide funding from his/her research funds.
- ISIP participants will be required (by law) to purchase health insurance that provides adequate coverage.
- The internship program is available for an international (non-US citizen) student currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an institution outside of the U.S.
ISIP INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, eligible applicants with a Princeton nomination may complete the online application with a resume and a scanned copy of the official transcript.
Application must include:
- Note that ISIP application is by Princeton faculty/administrator nomination only.
- A professional letter of recommendation needs to be submitted directly by your recommender to Claire Hu at [email protected], Program Director.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below