Application for the Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships for International Students in Austria – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Graz University of Technology in Austria.
Students from Southeast Europe are eligible to apply. Five opportunities are awarded for IT master’s degree programmes for the full duration of studies 2020/21. The successful applicants can receive the following benefits: Financial assistance of € 4,000 per academic year (two academic years total – given appropriate academic performance), Individual consultation and advice from liaison professors at TU Graz
The Industriellenvereinigung Steiermark and TU Graz are investing in young talents from South-East Europe to allow them to develop their IT and robotics skills – regardless of personal financial situations or conditions – to the full.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH EAST MASTER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Southeast Europe is eligible: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, and Slovenia.
- Acceptance of one of the following English-language master’s degrees programmes is a condition for being awarded a scholarship: Information and Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and Management and Computer Science.
- Excellent record of achievement in previous studies
- Commitment, communication skills, interest/creativity and independent thinking.
- For admission in this program, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
SOUTH EAST MASTER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement in essay form, two letters of recommendation from teachers who supervised the students during their studies and copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below