Application for the ITESM Doble Grado Tuition Fee Discount for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in USA.
There are three scholarships available for talented students who are going to enroll in postgraduate taught degree coursework at the university. The educational award will cover 50% of the tuition fees for successful candidates.
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, located in the heartland of the country. It attracts top academics and places them in a welcoming, research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and provides students with a diverse range of study options.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ITESM DOBLE GRADO TUITION FEE DISCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate taught degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Be classified as international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- They must hold an offer of admission to any of the Master’s courses specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University of Essex and ITESM
- For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an academic record.
- If you have received your test results, you may include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
ITESM DOBLE GRADO TUITION FEE DISCOUNT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form.
Application must include:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below