Application for the ITH Scholarships for Developing Countries in Austria – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Austrian Development Cooperation in Austria.
A limited number of competitive opportunities are offered every year by the Austrian Development Cooperation. The benefit are Tuition fee
Accommodation, Flight tickets (from home country to Salzburg and back)
Health insurance, Food from Monday – Sunday, Excursions (except field trip to ITB Berlin), and €205,- pocket money per month.
The Tourism Schools Salzburg are vocational schools with an outstanding international reputation and a long tradition. They train future entrepreneurs and employees according to the needs of the international tourism and leisure industry.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ITH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are open to ADC’s priority countries and other developing countries.List of Countries:
ADC’s priority countries: Ethiopia, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Bhutan, Palestinian Territories, Georgia, and Armenia and other developing countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Eritrea, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep., Kyrgyz Republic, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Kosovo, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Fiji, Gabon, Grenada, Hungry, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Namibia, Palau, Panama, Peru, Romania, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu and Venezuela
- Minimum 1 year (including probation) of continuous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency at the time of application;
- Completed at least Class XII or equivalent
- An internationally recognized certificate proving the knowledge of English (TOEFL, Cambridge or equivalent) is required.
ITH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post. Provide all admission requirements. Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below