Application for the ITI International Scholarship for Clinicians (in Implant) Dentistry in Switzerland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the International Team for Implantology in Switzerland.
ITI Scholars spend this year at one of the ITI Centers around the world. The program allows ITI Scholars to gain insight into case planning, implant surgery and prosthetic restorations and, in most Centers, into research and teaching.The award stipend with a value of CHF 35,000 is paid in the free study Center country’s local currency having been calculated in line with purchasing-power parity,this means that the stipend has the same buying power in the center country as CHF 35,000 in Switzerland and It is intended to contribute towards the living costs of the ITI Scholar during the year.
The goals of the ITI Program are to help young clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and to foster international exchange along with professional networking as an enriching educational experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ITI SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma.
- At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar (notarized English translation of certificate required).
- Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the year starts, but applications may be submitted while the program is still underway.
- These are awarded to gain international experience in implant dentistry.
- These are awarded for the postgraduate program to young clinicians.
- 33 years old or younger within the calendar year of application.
- Commitment to teaching and education.
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Center.
- Any young dentist who fulfills the ITI application requirements can apply for an ITI free study.
- Applicants must have language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI award year by certain ITI Centers.
ITI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To successfully complete the online application process, please note the all written documents must be in English and in PDF format. Study the list of ITI Centers and select two different ITI Centers. Make sure you have the email addresses of the two supporters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below