Application for the Ivey Global Leader Award for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ivey Business School in Canada.
The leadership awards are available to support dazzling worldwide students entering enrol in the MBA degree program at the school in Canada. Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $50,000 accredited towards their study expense.
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE and PhD programs. It has skill development programs for its students to inculcate adaptability and aptitude for evolving technologies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IVEY GLOBAL LEADER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
- MBA degree program.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
IVEY GLOBAL LEADER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
Application must include:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below