Application for the IWC Masters Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the International Water Centre in Australia.
The International Water Centre is pleased to announce the IWC Masters International Scholarships. This scholarship is open to all international applicants who apply, are accepted into, and enroll in the Master of Integrated Water Management program as self-funded, full-time students.
They believe that skilled water leaders are critical to addressing complex water challenges across the world. As such, the IWC will grant an IWC Master’s Scholarship.
This International Water Centre is a Brisbane-based organization, dedicated to providing the most advanced education and training, applied research and consulting to develop capacity and promote whole-of-water cycle approaches to Integrated Water Management around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IWC MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students must be eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible international students must receive an unconditional offer of admission from Griffith University in the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management.
- Applicants must apply for admission into Griffith University
- Partial scholarships are available to support self-funded International students who do not receive any full-tuition scholarship.
IWC MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- All new eligible students commencing the Program in Trimester 1, 2019 will receive a partial scholarship. Partial scholarships are available to Self-funded International students.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 August 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below