Application for the IYJ Nominated Scholarships for International Students in Japan – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the International University of Japan in Japan.
Exclusively offered to international non-Japanese master’s degree students at IUJ, this scholarship will provide the selected student’s tuition fee and various allowances like a monthly stipend, travel allowances, books fee, medical insurance, etc. Admission applications will be reviewed for selection.
The International University of Japan, ranked 95th in the country of Japan, is a private university that strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation that develops future leaders with social awareness who understand both Japan and emerging countries in Asia and Africa.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IYJ NOMINATED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Master’s programmes offered at IUJ can be applied for.
- The applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Students are required to provide GRE or GMAT test scores.
- The students must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and TOEIC are accepted.
- TOEFL Paper-based exam – 550
- TOEFL Internet-based exam – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEIC – 800.
IYJ NOMINATED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply for admission. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must also fill out the second part of the application dedicated to scholarships.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 24th March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below