Application for the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Alberta in Canada.
The free tuition program is open to outstanding students who are going to enter the first year of a doctoral degree program for the session 2022/2023 at the University of Alberta in Canada. The University of Alberta provides financial support for the students. The award is valued at up to $45,000 a year for 2 years (subject to renewal in year two of the award), plus any applicable International Graduate Differential Fee. Recipients will also receive a certificate acknowledging their award.
Established in 1908, the University of Alberta offers a range of academic and professional programs and post-secondary education in about 388 undergraduate and 500 graduate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IZAAK WALTON KILLAM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domestic students can apply for this application.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have completed at least one year of graduate work (master’s or doctoral level) before the start of tenure, tenure may begin on May 1st or September 1st.
- Applicants must have an admission average of 80% or higher on coursework.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
IZAAK WALTON KILLAM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, you must apply to admission in a doctoral program at the university. After being registered, you have to fill the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to upload two letters of reference, post-secondary official transcripts. All post-secondary transcripts are required and must be complete and up-to-date i.e. show all coursework and grades, and conferral of any degrees and all transcripts, other than University of Alberta transcripts, must be official.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below