Application for the J. E. Rogerson Undergraduate Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Western Australia in Australia.
This scheme will provide qualified students with the educational fund to support them earn undergraduate level education at the University of Western Australia. All the eligible candidates will be given educational funds to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Western Australia.
The University of Western Australia was come into existence in 1911 and is one of the 6 oldest universities in Australia. It is a dynamic and forward-thinking community that includes some of the best lecturers, researchers, students, and staff. With over 5,000 international students, it is a diverse university providing transformative education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
J. E. ROGERSON FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Must be a new international student
- Must be enrolled or eligible to enrol full-time in an undergraduate degree course with a degree-specific major offered by the faculty of engineering and mathematical sciences.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma to take admission to an undergraduate programme.
- University accepts various English qualifications.
J. E. ROGERSON FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Liverpool John Moores University. After that, they must submit an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Once your application form, submitted through UCAS, will be sent to all your university choices for consideration. Once LJMU receives an application, we aim to assess your form on its merits as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below