Application for the Jack Howley Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Jack Howley in USA.
The programme aimed at helping one student move forth, complete their undergraduate studies, and build a successful career. The deserving student who wins the Jack Howley support will see a reduction in their financial aid account of $1000.
Jack Howley is a Naples Florida based financial expert. Jack has spent a lifetime helping both individuals and corporations meet their needs for insurance, retirement, planning, and wealth preservation. He is a speaker of note, having addressed audiences both domestic and international about his special approach to assisting clients, and protecting their hard-earned funds.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JACK HOWLEY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited US college or university.
- Undergraduate – Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Applicants must have to be known with the English language.
JACK HOWLEY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Biography of 200-250 words.
Application must include:
- Submit an informative and engaging essay of 700-850 words addressing the following prompt “Share an especially difficult time in your life, and how you worked to overcame it”.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below